Career Change Happens is about getting you to look
Have you ever wondered if you are leading your most inspired, successful career & life?
Do you ever wonder what it is you are supposed to do with your life?
Do you question your current job and dream of being able to work for yourself, but just stop going forward because you don’t know what you could do?
With Career Change Happens you
- Get clarity and direction in exactly what it is you want to be or become again
- Be a part of a community of women who are there mentoring you through the process
- Have a safe place for you to grow and unpack what’s holding you back
- Learn how to gain true self-confidence
- Be empowered to truly shine
- Have access to the ‘Find Your Calling’ program that is unlike any other
- Receive FREE resources and tools on a range of topics such as; how to get a job or job interviewing tips
- Be supported by a community of women who are there to help, if you should need it.
It can be nerve racking not knowing what to expect, that’s why we are committed to partnering you up with a mentor who has been where you are and has walked in your shoes. Our mentors have been through the program and can help to put your fears aside. You see, CCH is a network of women there to empower and inspire YOU!
There’s no right or wrong, right?! It’s whatever your heart desires and fulfilling that need to be what your calling is. What’s your inspiration, your driver, what excites you and has you dreaming big things?
3 Steps to a more confident you!
Confidence is a big thing. In fact, it’s everything. It affects your relationships, it determines who your friends are but most importantly, it determines who you are and how you feel about yourself.
Confidence is about figuring out who who you are. Your insights are developing and growing; you’re discovering you and new feelings that maybe you’ve never experienced before. When you were a child, you probably didn’t even think about confidence because it was just a given. You were a child and the confidence came from being unaware of it. It came from the love from your family, it came from an interest in new things you were discovering, it was all around you and you didn’t even know it was there.
Take the free Career Quiz
Find the right career for you in just 3 minutes
What people are saying about the Find Your Calling home study program